Beetroot and Paneer Salad: Try this refreshing recipe which is loaded with nutritional values
This salad is made with beetroot, carrot and Paneer (Cottage cheese ) and is loaded with nutrients derived from each ingredients.Author : Tanvi
Winters are here and time is to indulge goodness of fruits and veggies in your diet. And for the sure you can get it from delicious winter salad. The idea of gobbling on salads during winters may seem a bit scarce, but what if we tell you that indulging in a bowl of fruit and vegetable salad can give your body the right boost of nutrition to sustain the winter chills.
Here’s a recipe shared by Food Safety and Standards Association of India (FSSAI) which is known as Beetroot and Paneer Salad. This salad is made with beetroot, carrot and Paneer (Cottage cheese ) and is loaded with nutrients derived from each ingredients.
Do try this Beetroot and Paneer Salad recommended by FSSAI which is refreshing and quick and is sure to be hit amongst all.
• Beetroots – 4 medium
• Carrots – 2 medium
• Paneer – 60 grams
• Roasted peanuts – 3 tablespoon
• Fresh coriander – one handful roughly chopped
• Lemon vinaigrette
For Lemon Vinaigrette
• Lemon juice – 2 tablespoon
• Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
• Garlic cloves – 2 minced
• Black pepper – ½ teaspoon
• Salt – as per taste
Directions to make
• Boil the beetroot on medium flame till it can be easily pierced through a knife.
• After removing skin from the beetroot chop the beetroot into cubes and do the same with paneer (cottage cheese)too.
• Grate the carrot and keep it aside in a bowl.
• Roughly chop the coriander.
• In a mixing bowl combine chopped beetroot, paneer, carrot, coriander and peanuts with lemon vinaigrette and serve.
(For Lemon Vinaigrette)
• Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and whisk it slightly.
Your refreshing and delicious salad is ready. Before serving refrigerate it for a couple of minutes