Central Board of Secondary Education class 12th board term 2 and final results have been released on the board’s official website, results.cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in. The cumulative results for both terms have been calculated by the board based on theory and practical tests conducted in each term. For theory, 30% weightage was given to the 1st term whereas the rest was 70% for the second term, and for the practical, 50% was given to each term. 

Both the term examinations were conducted in offline mode. Term 1 was objective which was conducted in December last year, whereas term 2 was taken in a subjective mode which was scheduled between April 26th and June 15th. The overall passing percentage for this year has been recorded at 92.71%.

Follow these simple steps to access your board results:
  • Browse for cbse.results.nic.in, cbse.gov.in, resultscbse.nic.in any of these websites.
  • Click on the results showing results.
  • Enter your credentials on the screen and click on submit
  • Your results will appear on the screen, print, or download for future purposes. 
Apart from the board’s official website the results can also be accessed through SMS and are available on Umang and Digilocker applications.

You Might Also Like


Editors Choice