Chocolate Muffin Recipe
Easy to make and takes less than one hour-
Looking for perfectly soft and rich in chocolate flavour muffins? Why waste money when you can bake mouth-watering muffins by yourself which are soft and chocolaty as they are out professional baker oven!!
This classic chocolate muffin recipe makes 12 regular sized chocolate muffins and will take less than an hour to be baked and completely prepared. Also these chocolate muffins are so easy to make, you could even get the kids to help you make them.
- 1-2tsp vanilla extract
- 250g self-raising flour
- 25g cocoa powder
- 2tsp baking powder
- 175g sugar (finely grinned)
- 175ml milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 100ml mild olive oil (or you can use sunflower oil if too strong-flavoured)
- 75g plain chocolate chunks
- Preheat the oven to 170C. Line a 12-hole deep muffin tray with paper muffin cases.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa and baking powder. Stir in the sugar. Add the remaining ingredients and mix lightly together.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared cases. Bake for approximately 20 mins or until golden and springy to the touch. Cool for 10 mins; transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool completely.
The chocolate Muffins are are ready to be attacked on!!