Some simple hygienic practices can help in protecting against Covid19.
What you should do in prevention:
1) Observe good personal hygiene
2) Practice frequent hand washing with soap
3) Follow basic respiratory etiquette--cover your mouth while sneezing and coughing
4) Wash your hands with soap and running water (When hands are visibly dirty)
5) Clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water (when your hands are not visibly dirty)
6) Throw used tissues into closed bins immediately after use
7) See a doctor if you feel unwell
What you should not do:
1) Have a close contact with anyone, if your are experiencing cough and fever.
2) Spit in public
3) Contact with live animals or consumption of raw/undercooked meat
4) Travel to farms, live animal markets or where animals are slaughtered