Grandparents’ Day 2021: Date, Images, Quotes and messages
This year Grandparents’ Day is celebrated on September 12, the second Sunday of September, the day celebrates the beautiful bond that we share with our grandparents.Author : Divyanshi Soni
We all share a beautiful bond with our grandparents, they play an important role in providing love, wisdom, and strength to families. They also foster greater understanding across generations. Grandma's and Grandpa's perseverance and unconditional love strengthen family bonds. We love to get spoiled by their love.
This special bond is celebrated as Grandparents’ Day on the second Sunday of September, this year the day is celebrated on September 12.
Grandparents’ Day 2021: Quotes
- “A child needs a grandparent, anybody's grandparent, to grow a little more securely into an unfamiliar world.” - Charles and Ann Morse
- “A grandparent is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher, and a little bit best friend.” – Unknown
- “Some of our greatest blessings call us grandma and grandpa” – Unknown
- “Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children.” — Alex Haley
- “Everyone needs to have access both to grandparents and grandchildren in order to be a full human being.” — Margaret Mead
- “What children need most are the essentials that grandparents provide in abundance. They give unconditional love, kindness, patience, humor, comfort, lessons in life.” - Rudy Giuliani
Grandparents’ Day 2021: Wishes and Message
- To my mentors and best friends, Happy Grandparents Day!
- I am so thankful to have you/you both in my life. Happy Grandparents Day!
- Grandpa and Grandma, thank you for all you’ve taught me. Happy Grandparents Day!
- Sending you hugs and kisses on this special day. Happy Grandparents Day!
- Happy Grandparents Day, please know you are loved forever and always!
- You have shown me what it means to live a life of fun, kindness, and generosity. Happy Grandparents Day!
- Blessed are the kids who have grandparents because they get their first best friend... Their partners in crime…. Their first teacher and their wonderful guardians in them. You have been all to me and I thank God for sending me as your grandchild. Happy Grandparents' Day!
- Happy Grandparents' Day to the best grandparents in the world. You are amazing!
- Happy Grandparents' Day! Thank you for creating memories that my heart will hold forever.
Grandparents’ Day 2021: Images