‘Phone leads to death’: 68-year-old man dies after phone explodes while talking to a friend

Victim sustained fatal injuries on head, face and chest after his phone exploded

‘Phone leads to death’: 68-year-old man dies after phone explodes while talking to a friend -

Over many years, mobile phones have proved fatal. While sometimes mobile phone usage has resulted in severe injuries many people lost their lives during various accidents due to phones. Recently, something similar happened when a 68-year-old man suffered serious injuries and died as his phone exploded while it was on charge.

Reportedly, a man named Dayaram Barod of Barnagar Tehsil sustained fatal injuries on head, face and chest after his phone exploded while he was talking on it and the phone was on charge. Barod was talking to his friend when this incident happened. Sub-divisional police officer Ravindra Boyat gave information about the whole incident.

Dinesh, friend to whom Dayaram was talking said that suddenly the phone got cut after which he tried to call victim several times but it did not connect. Dinesh then went to Dayaram’s house and what he saw was gruesome. He revealed that the phone has exploded and the victim was lying on floor with severe injuries and was bleeding badly.

Forensic Teams investigating the matter told that Dayaram’s phone was connected to the charger while he was talking to his friend. The phone got heated up and blasted. Further investigation is going on to analyze the real reason for explosion of phone and cause of Dayaram’s death.

Phone experts talking about the incident stated that when the phone is on charge, it generates additional heat, which can cause the device to overheat. Overheating can lead to permanent damage to the battery. This causes an explosion of phone or sometimes it also catches fire.


Trending