Reliance's Jio True 5G launched in 50 cities around India; Check the state-wise full list hereJio’s latest 5G service True stands alone on the 5G architecture with dependency on the 4G network Author : Tushar Singh
In the country’s largest-ever launch of 5G services, Reliance Jio has rolled out its Jio True 5G Services in 50 cities today, with this launch Jio’s 5G services are now available in 184 cities pan India.
The telco says that Jio users in these cities will be invited to the Jio Welcome Offer to start using 5G services on their devices. Jio True 5G offers unlimited data at up to 1 Gbps+ speeds, at no additional cost.
Talking on the occasion Jio’s spokesperson said, “We are thrilled to launch Jio True 5G services in 50 additional cities across 17 states and union territories, taking the total count to 184 cities. This is by far one of the largest rollouts of 5G services, not just in India, but anywhere in the world. We have stepped up the speed and intensity of True 5G rollout across the nation because we want every Jio user to enjoy the transformational benefits of Jio True 5G technology in the new year 2023."
He went on to further add, “The entire nation will be able to enjoy and benefit from Jio True 5G services by December 2023. We are grateful to the State Governments of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Haryana, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, and West Bengal for their continuous support in our quest to digitize every region.”
Check out the state-wise list of the 50 cities that are receiving Jio’s 5G services beginning today:
• Andhra Pradesh: Chittoor, Kadapa, Narasaraopet, Ongole, Rajamahendravaram, Srikakulam, and Vizianagaram
• Chhattisgarh: Bilaspur, Korba, and Rajnandgaon
• Harayana: Ambala, Bahadurgarh, Hisar, Karnal, Panipat, Rohtak, Sirsa, and Sonipat
• Karnataka: Bagalkote, Chikkamagaluru, Hassan, Mandya, and Tumakuru
• Maharashtra: Kolhapur, Nanded-Waghala, and Sangli
• Odisha: Balasore, Baripada, Bhadrak, Jharsuguda, Puri, and Sambalpur
• Tamil Nadu: Dharmapuri, Erode, and, Thoothukudi
• Uttar Pradesh: Jhansi, Aligarh, Moradabad, and Saharanpur
• West Bengal: Asansol and Durgapur
• Rajasthan: Bikaner and Kota
• Kerala: Alappuzha
• Jharkhand: Dhanbad
• Goa: Panaji
• Punjab: Amritsar
• Assam: Nagaon
• Telangana: Nalgonda
Jio’s latest 5G service True stands alone on the 5G architecture with dependency on the 4G network. It offers the largest and best mix of 5G spectrum across 700 MHz, 3500 MHz, and 26 GHz bands.