The royal family is looking for a Digital Communication Officer, a lavish opportunity to millions who want to gain global recognition.
The vacancy of the post was updated on the job listing portal of the royal communication team. The hired candidate will have to find “new ways to maintain the Queen’s presence in the public eye and on the world stage.” The candidate will be working at Buckingham in London for a salary of 30,000 pounds annual and is 26,57,655 in rupees . It’s a permanent job requiring 37.5 hours of work per week, from Monday to Friday.
The selected candidate would be benefited with the package that includes “15 percent employer contribution pension scheme”, 33 days annual leave including bank holidays and free lunch. The employee professional development is ensured with an incredible access to training and development program. The portal has also listed out the eligibility requirements for the post. Here are the parameters that applicants need to fulfil to qualify for the post:
- Educated to degree level with past experience of managing websites.
- Experienced in creating and publishing digital and social media content.
- Abreast of the latest digital communication developments.
- Innovative, with creative flair and compelling written and editorial skills, alongside expertise in crafting digital content for different audience groups.
- Good photography and video production skills, including live videos.
- Proactive with planning and execution and the ability to respond quickly to changing priorities.