SAI releases notification for 104 massage therapists post: Eligibility, salary, and steps to apply, check for more
Full details regarding recruitment and process is available at the official site of the Sports Authority of IndiaAuthor : Ujjwal Samrat
The Sports Authority of India has released a circular to recruit 104 massage therapists in its center. The minimum eligibility is 10th pass and interested individuals must not be above the age of 35 to apply for the post.
The registration link is available at the official site of SAI, sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in which is supposed to be done on or before August, 6th.
Out of 104 posts for the job, the SAI has allocated 44 posts for the non-reserved category, whereas 27, 15, 7, and 10 for the OBC, SC, ST, and EWS categories respectively.
In case, the number of candidates applying for the posts jumps five times the number of vacancies the applicants will be called for a skill test. Upon the selection and the beginning of the duty period, the short-listed applicants will be given a salary of 35,000 per month.
Steps to apply for the post:
• The candidate needs to browse the official site of SAI sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in.
• Upon the visit to this site, click on the latest updates section flashing on the home page.
• Click on Jobs.
• Now click on the link showing SAI INVITES APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MASSAGE THERAPIST ON CONTRACT BASIS AT SAI.
• A notification regarding the further process will flash on your screen.
• Send your request for the post at firstname.lastname@example.org