What is UAE's Golden Visa & Benefits? Urvashi Rautela's family becomes 'first Indian family' to achieve it
Urvashi Rautela informed that "Five months ago, our family was honored to be granted the esteemed Golden Visa Residency."-
Bollywood actress Urvashi Rautela on Saturday announced that her family has become the first Indian family to receive a Golden Visa Residency in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Sharing her father and mother's Golden Visa Residency, Urvashi Rautela wrote, "FINALLY FIRST FULL INDIAN FAMILY TO RECEIVE GOLDEN VISA RESIDENCY UAE 🇮🇳 CONGRATULATIONS...FULL RAUTELA FAM." Urvashi further informed, "Five months ago, our family was honored to be granted the esteemed Golden Visa Residency. While we may have shared this news with our dear ones a bit belatedly, the joy and gratitude that accompany such a privilege are timeless." Now, the question arises what is UAE's Golden Visa Residency? Below is all about Golden Visa Residency of UAE-
What is UAE's Golden Visa Residency?
As per reports, the UAE's 'Golden visa' is a long-term residence visa which enables foreign talents to live, work or study in the UAE while enjoying exclusive benefits which include an entry visa for six months with multiple entries to proceed with residence issuance. A long-term, renewable residence visa valid for 5 or 10 years. Other UAE's Golden Visa benefits include-
- the privilege of not needing a sponsor
- the ability to stay outside the UAE for more than the usual period of six months in order to keep their residence visa valid
- the ability to sponsor their family members, including spouses and children regardless of their ages
- the ability to sponsor unlimited number of domestic helpers
- the permit for family members to stay in the UAE until the end of their permit duration, if the primary holder of the Golden visa passes away.