What did Virat Kohli say to Jarvo 69 during IND vs AUS WC 2023 match? Pitch invader reveals

Fans went gaga when infamous pitch invader Jarvo 69 interrupted the India vs Australia World Cup 2023 match at the Chepauk.

what,  did,  virat,  kohli,  say,  jarvo,  during,  ind,  aus,  2023,  match,  pitch,  invader,  reveals,  what-virat-kohli-say-jarvo-ind-aus-2023-match-pitch-invader-reveals | What did Virat Kohli say to Jarvo 69 during IND vs AUS WC 2023 match? Pitch invader reveals- True Scoop

Team India started their ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 campaign on a winning note after defeating Australia at Chepauk on October 8, 2023, by 6 wickets. Courtesy of the Indian spin attack led by Ravindra Jadeja and the historic partnership between Virat Kohli & KL Rahul, Team India defeated five-time world champion Australia in their opening match of World Cup 2023. Interestingly, social media went gaga when infamous pitch invader Jarvo 69 interrupted the India vs Australia WC 2023 match. In fact, Jarvo 69 IND vs AUS WC 2023 started trending worldwide as authorities had to step in to escort the pitch invader from England. 

 

However, what raised everyone's eyebrows was when fans saw Virat Kohli talking to the pitch invader in the Jarvo 69 India vs Australia World Cup 2023 viral video. In fact, fans started to wonder what Virat Kohli said to Jarvo 69 when ground staff rushed to escort him from the Chepauk. Now, Jarvo 69 has revealed what Virat Kohli said to him by sharing a video on his X handle, formerly known as Twitter. 

 

As per Jarvo's video, Virat Kohli said, "Bro! I love your videos but this has got to stop now." 

 

For those who are unaware, Daniel Jarvis, also known as Jarvo 69, is a notorious prankster who has gained fame for his audacious invasions of cricket pitches during live matches. His antics have been broadcast to millions of viewers worldwide, causing both amusement and concern about the security measures at these events. 

 

 

As a security concern, the ICC has banned serial pitch invader Daniel Jarvis aka Jarvo 69 from attending World Cup 2023 in the stadium.  An ICC spokesperson was quoted saying, "The individual concerned has been banned from attending any further games at the event and the matter is in the hands of the Indian authorities."

 

It is worth mentioning that it is not the first time Jarvo 69 has invaded the pitch during live action. Jarvo is a repeated offender and this was the fourth time he managed to breach security in a match involving India. He had been banned from English grounds for the same offence during India's tour of England back in 2021.

 

Coming back to Team India, the Men In Blue will now face Afghanistan in Delhi on October 11, 2023. 

 

Watch Video

View post on Twitter

Trending