Binge on eating and lack of exercise has added up to our body weights, gazing which we start to prepare diet charts which we couldn’t follow. But, don’t worry we are here to help you. We have come up with an ideal diet chart for any body type to shed off some extra pounds which you gained by sitting all this while. As per this diet chart, you only have to follow 4 simple steps which include variant meals. So, are you ready to munch on it?
Starting with Breakfast:
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, it kickstarts your metabolism. Well, balanced breakfast can give you energy. So it is important to have breakfast which is packed with lots of nutrients. Here are some recipes which you can eat at breakfast:
* Vegetable Poha with Curd: You can also add some vegetables, peanuts in the "Poha".
* Banana Spinach Smoothie: Blend a spinach, banana, flax seeds and milk. It's a very healthy and yummy smoothie drink. The taste of the banana makes it sweet and keeps your stomach full for a long time.
If you are non-vegetarian you can also try " Spinach Omellete"
Now it's time for Lunch :
Lunch meals must be heavy we prefer to eat dal and curd every day with sabzi and roti.
* Beetroot paratha: Wheat flour + grated beet +ginger garlic paste +salt +red chilli powder + coriander….knead a dough and roll out some paratha. It tastes even better with curd.
* On some days try eating multigrain bread with the sabzi.
Additional Tip: Try to include some salad like cucumber, carrot, beetroot in lunch.
Evening Craving Snack:
Make sure you don't get too hungry at the time of dinner. Add some sort of healthy snack between lunch and dinner like sprouts and Kala chana (Black chickpeas).
Optional: You can also try some Fruits.
It is usually the smallest meal of the day and make sure that you eat your meal before 7 pm i.e at least 3 hours before you go to sleep.
* Oats: Try to eat oats daily in dinner by making it in milk and water and finally topping it with a lot of different dry fruits, chia seeds, flax seeds powder, cinnamon powder, and honey.
Additional tip: Drink 1 cup of green tea every night before going to sleep.