'Host Khalistan flag on PM Modi's house': SFJ's Pannun instigates farmers on Delhi March in video
The US-based terrorist Pannun in his video instigated the farmers saying that they should not only march to Delhi but win it by hosting the Khalistan flag.-
Sikh For Justice (SFJ) Chief & Khalistani terrorist Gurpatwant Singh Pannun on Monday released a video instigating farmers of India and asking them to 'win Delhi by hosting Khalistan flag' on PM Modi's house. The US-based terrorist Pannun in his video instigated the farmers saying that they should not only march to Delhi but win it by hosting the Khalistan flag. As per reports, the Khalistani elements are trying to hijack the farmers' protest 2.0. On Monday, slogans were raised at the Shambhu border for the release of Khalistan supporter Amritpal Singh, lodged in Dibrugarh jail. Earlier in 2021, the farmers' movement was hurt by the entry of these Khalistani supporters.
Gurpatwant Singh Pannun in his video said that farmers of Punjab have not received anything from Delhi ever. "The lands are yours, the crops are yours and Hindus are ruling from Delhi. We will have to capture Delhi. Conquer Delhi on 13th February, don't make demands from it. Put Khalistan flags on the chest and house of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Remember Deep Sidhu, who before his death had talked about liberating Punjab. In this video, terrorist Pannu has also tried to fuel the Khalistani movement by taking the names of the deceased youth of Punjab who were victims of terrorism. He has also asked the farmers to join this Khalistani movement.
Demands of Farmers from the Modi Government
1. Make a law for Minimum Support Price (MSP) for all crops in accordance to the Swaminanthan Report.
2. All debts of farmers and laborers should be completely waived off.
3. Punish the culprits of Lakhimpur Kheri massacre and provide justice to the affected farmers.
4. Re-enforce the Land Acquisition Act 2013 across the country, ensure written consent from farmers and give compensation 4 times the collector rate.
5. Withdraw from the World Trade Organization and ban all free trade agreements.
6. Pensions should be given to farmers and agricultural labourers.