Know the Covid guidelines for coaching and IELTS centres issued by DC Jalandhar
Read to know the restrictions imposed on IELTS centres and coaching centres.Author : Priyanka Vinayak
Due to rise in Covid cases, various guidelines have been issued by the government authorities. Cases are growing at a faster pace; in order to control it government is taking utmost care about it.
DC Jalandhar has issued certain guidelines related to Covid control the cases efficiently.
Keeping in the view the interest of students of IELTS, only such registered Institutes in district Jalandhar are hereby allowed to conduct classes with following restrictions/guidelines:-
1. Institute authorities will call the students in the groups from 09:00AM to 12:00 Noon and from 02:00PM to 05:00PM and in each group maximum 50% students are allowed of sitting capacity.
2. Institute authorities will ensure the compliance of all the COVID-19 guidelines issued by Government of India and Government of Punjab.
3. Institute authorities will ensure proper sanitization of institutes twice in a day.
4. Proper wearing of masks and social distancing guidelines will be maintained.
5. Institute authorities will only allow fully vaccinated 18 plus students and staff.