NEET 2021: Dress Code, Admit Card and last-minute checklist; check all details here
Today, NEET 2021 would be conducted in 13 languages including English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil, and Urdu.Author : Divyanshi Soni
On Sunday, National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Exam (NEET) would be conducted, the exam would be conducted in 13 languages i.e. English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
The exam would be conducted in 202 cities. The exam will consist of one Question Paper containing 180 MCQs from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
The exam would be conducted for 3 hours – between 2 pm and 5 pm.
Students must carry their admit cards to the examination hall, or else a student would not be allowed to enter the centre.
Here’s how to download the admit card through the official website of NTA:
Step 1: Go to the official website of NTA NEET – neet.nta.nic.in.
Step 2: Click on the link which read, “NEET UG Admit Card 2021.”
Step 3: Enter all the required credentials and click on the “Submit” button.
Step 4: Your admit card would appear on the screen, check it.
Step 5: Save the admit card and take a printout for further reference.
NEET 2021: Dress Code
- Light clothes with long sleeves are not permitted
- Slippers, sandals with low heels are permitted, Shoes are not permitted
- In case candidates come in a cultural dress, they must report an hour before the last reporting time i.e. 12.30 pm so that there is enough time for proper frisking
NEET 2021: Allowed items
- Admit Card, passport size photograph and photo ID,
- A “transparent” water bottle,
- 50 mL hand sanitizer,
- Scribe-related documents and PwD certificate.
NEET 2021: Prohibited items
- Any communication device, including, Mobile phone, Bluetooth, earphones, microphone, pager, health band,
- Textual materials like bits of paper, pencil box, calculator, pen, scale, writing pad, pen drives, eraser, calculator,
- Items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap, Watch/Wristwatch, Bracelet, Camera,
- Food items opened or packed, water bottle.
Students must follow all the rules stated by NTA.