On Monday (August 23) the Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examination (DGE) would announce the result of Class 10th at 11 am. According to the official statement, the result can be checked on the official websites of Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations, these are – tnresult.nic.in and dge.tn.gov.in. The result would be announced via press conference. 

This year around 9 lakh students registered for the examination. The result and mark sheet for Tamil Nadu Secondary School Leaving Certificate would be available after the announcement of the result. 

On the official website, TN DGE informed students, “According to a notice issued on 25th February 2021 the temporary mark sheets of class 10 students can be downloaded from August 23 (from tomorrow) until August 31. Students can download it from the government website- http://www.dge.tn.gov.in by entering their roll number and date of birth.”

Also Read: PSSSB Patwari Prelims result 2021 declared, 173188 qualify for stage 2

This year due to the global pandemic board exams were canceled and the result has been prepared according to the internal assessment policy. According to the policy, 80 percent marks would be given according to the half-yearly exams and the rest 20 percent would depend on the attendance of the student. Tamil Nadu Chief Minister announced, “Taking into consideration the unusual situation being faced by teachers and students, the views of parents besides the opinion of experts, the students of standards: 9, 10 and 11, facing the annual/board exams in 2020-21 education year, are announced as passed without writing the examinations.”


TN SSCL result 2021: How to check? 

Here are the steps which can be followed to check the result: 

Step 1: Visit the official websites – tnresult.nic.in or dge.tn.gov.in

Step 2: Click on the link which read “SSCL Result 2021”

Step 3: Enter all the required details, like name, registration number, date of birth. 

Step 4: Your result would appear on the screen, check it carefully

Step 5: Save and download for future reference.

You Might Also Like