UPSC EPFO 2021: Answer key to release soon, check related details here

UPSC EPFO written exam was conducted on September 5, 2021, and it is expected that the answer key would be released soon. Candidates can check the same on the official website –

UPSC EPFO 2021: Answer key to release soon, check related details here -

The Union Public Service Commission EPFO written exam was conducted on September 5, 2021 (Sunday) by the test conducting commission UPSC. The exam was conducted to fill 420 vacancies for enforcement officers and Accounts Officer posts in the Employees & Provident Fund Organisation.

UPSC EPFO 2021: Answer Key

Expected date for Answer key release: September 2021 (2nd week of September)

The answer key would be updated by the UPSC on the official website in the form of a PDF which could be downloaded by candidates. 

Here are steps to download UPSC EPFO Answer Key 2021: 

Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to download the PDF of answer key 2021:

Step 1: Go to the official website of UPSC –

Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link which read “Examination” and then click on “Answer Key 2021.”

Step 3: Now, click on the link which read, “Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer, EPFO 2020-21.”

Step 4: UPSC EPFO Answer key would open, download it and match your answers. 

Also Read: Allahabad University bans single-use plastic on campus

UPSC EPFO 2021: Objection

Candidates can raise objections related to the answer key and question paper for a limited period of time as generally, UPSC opens an objection window for a smaller period (approximately 1 week). UPSC would activate the objection-raising link after the release of the official answer key 2021. 

To raise objection candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps:

Step 1: Visit the official website –

Step 2: Go to the link that read, “Raise Objection to EPFO Answer key 2021.”

Step 3: Enter the question number and the correct answer for the question on the portal.

Step 4: Click the “Submit” button, after entering all other required details, including, roll number, security code and date of birth. 

Also Read: School Edu Minister Vijay Inder Singla confers 80 teachers with State Level Awards on Teachers' Day

UPSC EPFO 2021: Marking Scheme and Cut-off

Marking Scheme: EPFO exam consists of 100 marks scoring 1 mark each for the correct answer. There will be a penalty of 0.33 marks or 1/3rd marks for each incorrect answer. And for unanswered questions, 0 marks would be given to the candidate. 

In UPSC EPFO Exam 75 percent of the weightage is of the written exam and the rest 25 percent depends on the candidate’s performance in the interview. 

Previous year’s cut-off: Last time, the exam was conducted in the year 2017, and the cut-off of the written exam was: General – 49.50, OBC – 44.50, SC – 42.50 and ST – 43.50.