Zomato IPO share allocation status finalised, Check details
Zomato has finalised the IPO share allotments and will, reportedly list its shares on the bourses on July 23.Author : Shagun
The food delivery company Zomato has become the first unicorn startup to be listed in the stock market. Zomato IPO sells the shares of the company to the investors who applied for it. Today, Zomato has finalised the IPO share allotments and will, reportedly list its shares on the bourses on July 23.
Initially, the shares were scheduled to be listed on the BSE and NSE on July 27. Food delivery giant Zomato has fixed the IPO price at the upper end of the price range of Rs. 72-76.
Zomato IPO is of the size Rs 9,375 crore with a fresh issue of ₹ 9,000 crores and was subscribed around 38 times between July 14 to July 16. It also has an offer for sale of Rs 37 crore by Info Edge India.
Investors who bid on the offering can check the status of Zomato shares on the BSE website and the Link Intime Private Limited online portal.
How to check Zomato IPO share allocation status on Link InTime?
- You can check your allocation status for Zomato IPO by visiting the online portal of LinkInTime India Private Limited- linkintime.co.in.
- From the dropdown menu, select ‘Zomato’.
- Select either one of these modes, PAN, Application Number, DP Client ID or Account number/IFSC
- Select one of the application types- ASBA or non-ASBA
- Enter the required information.
- Fill in the Captcha and submit.
Check Zomato IPO share allocation status via BSE
- Go to the official website of BSE and click on the ‘investors’ option.
- Then scroll down and you will see an option of ‘Status of Issue application’. Click on that option and a new page will appear on the screen.
- Click on ‘Application Status Check’.
- In the issue type column select the ‘equity’ option.
- For issue name, you will find the option of ‘Zomato Limited’.
- Fill in your application and PAN number.
- Pass the reCAPTCHA test and submit.